Here is my commentary (see at 39 minutes) from last week that aired on The Takeaway, a radio show from WNYC and PRI that I’ve increasingly relied on for the day’s news. I comment on some of the reasons why I think busy young parents in their thirties have difficulty starting and sustaining friendships. The Takeaway put the story together in response to Alex Williams’ article in the New York Times.
- Please follow us at XY Culture – sunsetting the parallel posts September 19, 2014
- Why we camp with the kids and limit their use of digital devices (original poems and reflections) July 31, 2014
- On wisdom from old words and finding joy (two original poems) July 20, 2014
- WNYC Takeaway interview on working too much July 23, 2012
- FDA delays decision on belimumab, and: on the reliability of clinical evidence December 12, 2010